Barbara Jean Reba Weight Loss Program Review Skip to main content

Barbara Jean Reba Weight Loss Program Review

Barbara Jean Reno has been the face of weight loss and fitness for decades. She was not satisfied with her own slim body and decided to take matters into her own hands. That was when she discovered the Weight Watchers program. She had heard of it from her friend, and signed up immediately. She followed the plan as instructed and lost weight very quickly. Recently, Reno began a program to help other people with weight problems. She realized that this would be a great business opportunity. Her first program was for ten dollars a week. As she gained confidence and saw the results from her work, she raised the price to twenty dollars a week. Today, she teaches classes in nutrition, exercise physiology, and has written over seventy articles on weight loss, metabolism, and general health. Her website contains a lot of information about her teachings, as well as her books and DVD's. One of these DVDs is The Barbara Jean Reno Program. I purchased this DVD, and I must say that th...

Barbara Jean Reba Weight Loss Program Review


Barbara Jean Reba is an extremely popular weight loss program. This program offers some fabulous recipes and fitness tips to help you lose weight fast. However, does it work? What's all the fuss about? Read on to find out.

barbara jean reba weight loss

First, let me tell you that this program is not as good as other weight loss programs. It does not have exercise included and there is no way to measure how effective it actually is. That's one of the big problems with these type of programs. You can't just decide to do one day a week and expect to lose weight.

The Barbara Jean Reba program also does not focus on portion control. You are allowed to eat whatever you want, so long as you take in fewer calories than you expend during your normal daily activities. Some diet plans give you a chart to help you keep track of your intake of calories. You can do this by weighing yourself every morning or at random intervals throughout the day. But since this isn't a real diet, most people don't really take the time to do this.

I think the biggest drawback of the Barbara Jean Reba program is that you must eat less often. You must, in fact, eat less! This is because you can only eat small meals every three hours or so. So you are forced to either eat fewer meals or to snack during these meals. So you end up eating more often than you should.

Another problem with this weight loss plan is that you can easily develop a taste for sugar and fat. You become dependent on these sources of nourishment. In other words, you become addicted to foods that give you little nutrients and calories. This eventually leads you to binge eating or purging, which is eating something you shouldn't be doing or is gaining too much weight. To solve this, you have to eat less often and to eat nutritious and healthy meals.

With regards to meal timing, Barbara Jean Reba weight loss program advocates eating six small meals during the day. This allows you to trick your body into thinking you're not hungry. This is done by sending hunger signals to your brain through the senses of sight, smell, taste, and even touch. If you eat six smaller meals, your body will learn to expect this. Once it starts expecting frequent meals from six meals, it won't feel the need to fill up on extra calories by snacking between the smaller meals.

I found out many times when I was using this diet plan that my metabolism was very sensitive to the program. Once I was on the program, my metabolism started slowing down. My skin felt better, my digestion improved, and I even lost some extra weight. However, when I was off the diet, I gained back all the weight I had lost. When I went back to eating normal meals, the pounds were just right back. The program also gave me headaches after every meal and I would get heartburn a couple of times a week.

The bottom line is that if you have tried to lose weight by following a diet where you cut everything you eat and focus on drinking lots of water or going on extreme diet plans, then this is probably not for you. If you are a healthy person, then the Barbara Jean Reba diet can be very effective for you. It has helped me lose some weight, but I'm not sure how much. All I know is that it has changed my life for the better. I feel better now, I think I have more energy, and I don't get sick as often as I used to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbara Jean Reba Weight Loss Program Review

Barbara Jean Reno has been the face of weight loss and fitness for decades. She was not satisfied with her own slim body and decided to take matters into her own hands. That was when she discovered the Weight Watchers program. She had heard of it from her friend, and signed up immediately. She followed the plan as instructed and lost weight very quickly. Recently, Reno began a program to help other people with weight problems. She realized that this would be a great business opportunity. Her first program was for ten dollars a week. As she gained confidence and saw the results from her work, she raised the price to twenty dollars a week. Today, she teaches classes in nutrition, exercise physiology, and has written over seventy articles on weight loss, metabolism, and general health. Her website contains a lot of information about her teachings, as well as her books and DVD's. One of these DVDs is The Barbara Jean Reno Program. I purchased this DVD, and I must say that th...

Barbara Jean Reba Weight Loss Program Review

Barbara Jean Reba is a famous nutritionist and the owner of the famous Reba fitness and nutrition center. She is well known for her brilliant approach to fitness. This is an ideal program for women who want to lose weight without suffering from health problems. This program has helped millions of women achieve their ideal weight. This program is not about only losing weight but it also includes healthy eating habits. Reba weight loss program is designed with the idea in mind that everyone should be fit and slim. So, the first thing that you have to do is to stop consuming unhealthy foods and to substitute them with healthier alternatives such as fruits and vegetables. Then you have to develop your own unique weight loss program. In other words, you have to design your very own diet plan in order for you to achieve your goals effectively and safely. The good thing about Barbara Jean Reba weight loss program is that it does not require any type of fitness equipment or gym membe...

How Binge Eating Can Affect Your New Weight Loss Procedure

One of the most popular and effective new weight loss procedures out there is Gastric Bypass. The doctor makes an incision in your stomach and then a balloon shaped like a large donut is inserted. Your doctor will remove some of the fat around the donut. Then he will insert the balloon and flatten it so that the dot is inside of the pouch. When you eat food, the count goes up and down, causing your stomach to feel full quickly. This procedure is relatively inexpensive and is performed in office visits. Because this procedure uses medical grade, safe, elastic-like materials for the balloon, you can return to work, school, sports events and more right after the procedure. In fact, you can eat almost all foods that you normally eat. You won't miss any meals or snacks. It takes about 45 minutes to perform this procedure, and then you return to normal activities immediately. This procedure has also shown benefits with other patients. Some patients experience less severe side effec...